Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Lesson 7



I searched for owls and it brought up a ton of results. Both fiction, “An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge” and non-fiction “Owls: A Wildlife Handbook.”Only the first three results were relevant. It runs like EbscoHost. I then searched “Constitution Day” first and it only brought up one relevant thing, so I changed it to just constitution and it brought up additional pertinent articles. I would recommend “AP U.S. Government and Politics” it looked the best. For the next search I choose Oklahoma and it produced 80 results. I thought it would be books about Oklahoma but it was books published by the University of Oklahoma. There were a variety of books, mostly about the West. One about Egypt caught my eye mostly because it was different from the others. It would be a good way to search if you knew who published the book you wanted but not for any other information about the book.

1 comment:

  1. Good work on this one, Rachel. You made some interesting finds and observations.

    ReplyDelete