Sunday, April 12, 2015

Lesson 10


My biggest discovery would be either the program Mango or Learning Express Library. I liked both of them because of the opportunities they provided to continue learning. Both were easy to navigate and use.  I will use both of these programs in the future. I have already recommended Mango to several library patrons and will continue to do so when people express a desire to learn a new language. I have recommended Learning Express Library to a patron who needed to do a new resume. She found it helpful and easy to use. The many different tests and subjects make Learning Express Library an excellent tool for a wide range of people like we get at the library.  

1 comment:

  1. That's great, Rachel! Congratulations on completing the Challenge and sharing what you've learned with patrons! Now, take a bow!

    ReplyDelete