Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Lesson 3


The test wasn’t bad and the set up was okay.  I like how it showed you an explanation for the questions you got wrong, the topic and subtopic. I like the straightforward study plan with simple visuals for “more study is needed, practice and review your weak areas, more study is recommended,” etc. It broke down the topic that needed improvement. It seems easy to get around, uncomplicated, and self paced.  I explored the resume course and was impressed with the different lessons about resumes. It walked you through a resume, creating and formatting one, details of what should be in it, key words to include and the need for action words. If I want to beef up my resume in the future I would use this course. This section provided good information. The e-books looks like your average e-book, a good educational book, access to the educational books here would cost the library or person a good amount of money. It contains good educational books that I would recommend to others. I think it would be good for high school to adult and those wanting to improve their English or become a citizen.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent report, Rachel! We agree that Learning Express is a winner for career and academic success. Please remember to show it to patrons who ask for this type of information. Thanks for your post!

    ReplyDelete